Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2012

open graves



had a 5hr sleep. not as tired as everyday despite clocking so little or the usual, but the usual is about 5+. best days are 7hrs=.


sleeping late and needing to send my wife to work on off days or afternoon work days makes me clock less sleep hours, and coffee keeps me awake. after lunch i'll usually be alittle tired. 


been not doing my running for awhile, in fact i've not really run for the passed 3yrs after lucas is born. weight problems has been pretty much an issue.


i'm not sure if my snoring has caused sleep apnea, probably yes, and surely it's due to my poor eating habits and bad dieting. 


shoulder aches, neck aches, back aches, bad pillow?


i went for a 2km run on monday. had 2 bad knees. and i notice my skin color became patchy red. didnt really bother me til yesterday morning, when my skin still looked the same after many days. 


woke up this morning knowing it's a bad circulation, read from the net, and now i think it could all be related to my over weightness surely and very likely and maybe sleep apnea.


my solution of cos to loose weight and to start exercising. which of cos also it's been in my mind but been really too busy with chores and many picking up events. my stress level has always been up and that i cant do anything. no gonna try any medication for now but running and proper eating habits will start off ....


if i die soon, there is a work related life insurance, my prudential prulife insurance, the michael pang NTUC Income investment insurance .... all these can heal but my tons of debts is not nice to be left behind.


God help us all .....

No comments:

Post a Comment